This Hadeco Smart 8MHZ Doppler is a bi-directional device for early testing of vascular disease. The flat vascular probe eliminates the need to hold the probe during testing. The device automatically calculates and prints ABI and TBI result. The LCD is unique and produces real-time waveform, which is displayed before printing. This smart doppler is powered by automatic gain and baseline control, and no manual adjustments are required. The LCD displays real-time or numerical data. This product comes with an 8MHZ probe.
Bi-directional Doppler with waveform LCD & fast printer
All the features a GP needs in a hand-held vascular doppler with printer.
Prints high res waveforms in real-time as well as numerical data.
- Fast printer for immediate data output
- Includes 2mhz foetal probe!
- Stores up to 30 patient waveforms
- Various mode settings are available for optimal measurement
- Comes with 8MHz probe
- Multiprobe option of 2, 4, 5, 8 & 10MHz and PPG Probe
- Automatic power-off
- Optional connection to Smart-V-Link Software for data download
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Includes carry case, battery, conducting gel and headphones
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Japan