The Asics Gel Pursue 7 men’s running shoes are the neutral support edition of the popular high mileage stability running shoe, the Asics GT-2000 9.
Ensuring this natural-feeling ride is accessible to more road warriors, this running shoe prioritises comfort while providing a good level of support and high responsiveness.
The engineered mesh provides a soft and flexible fit – allowing your forefoot to expand and splay naturally when you log up the Ks.
Contouring with your arch, the sockliner provides optimal support on the road. Asics have minimised resources in the colour dying of the sockliner in line with their commitment towards more sustainable manufacturing practices.
The FlyteFoam midsole creates a plusher sensation on landing and teams with the shock-absorbing Gel technology to keep your feet feeling fresh and energised for longer.
It’s free of the Dynamic Duomax support system of the GT-2000 9 but remains a stable ride with the torsional rigidity of the Trusstic system. This provides unobtrusive support when you need it – whether it’s from your first step, or during the last leg of your run when your muscles become fatigued and your running posture is compromised.
The AHAR Plus Heel Plug improves the longevitiy of your go-to running shoes for everyday training and conquering every mile.
- Ideal for neutral runners seeking comfort, support and responsiveness
- Engineered mesh upper envelops your feet in soft comfort
- Perforated vamp for improved forefoot fit to accommodate more foot shapes
- No-sew overlays elevate heel support
- Foot-conforming sockliner cradles your feet in out-of-the-box comfort
- Eco-friendly approach to colouring the sockliner
- Reflective details help you stay safe and seen during pre-dawn or after dusk runs
- Lightweight FlyteFoam midsole for a softer sensation underfoot
- Shock-absorbing Gel cushioning
- Guidance Trusstic technology for unobtrusive support
- AHAR Plus Heel plug strengthens high-wear zones to prolong the lifespan of your go-to everyday trainer