The Asics GlideRide 2 men’s running shoes create an effortless, energetic ride to ensure your shoes and body move in harmony during fast and snappy runs and longer, easy-going runs.
It caters to runners looking for a responsive forefoot feel and energy-saving ride from their road shoes. The engineered mesh upper allows your feet to breathe from your first step to the last leg of your running workout.
A top layer of FlyteFoam and base layer of FlyteFoam Propel cushioning provides a blend of protection and responsiveness.
Shock-absorbing GuideSole technology ensures a smooth, rolling sensation to propel you into your next stride.
This rocker sole concept gets you more out of the energy you put in – improving running efficiency and cutting back on ankle flexion to make running easier on your calves and other leg muscles.
The AHARPLUS outsole ensures this high energy ride can go the distance without wearing out early.
- A bouncy yet smooth and responsive ride for tackling a variety of distances and running workouts
- Engineered mesh upper for an enhanced fit and high breathability
- Recycled materials in the upper for improved sustainability
- 3D Print for strategic support at a minimal weight
- Internal heel counter for a secure fit
- 3M reflective heel
- Top layer of FlyteFoam technology transforms hard road surfaces into cloud-soft landings
- Base layer of FlyteFoam Propel for a springy, propulsive feel closer to the road surface
- Gender-specific cushioning for a more personalised ride
- Forefoot plate between cushioning technologies increases midsole integrity
- Curved sole design - GuideSole technology reduces stress to your lower limbs and conserves energy for a more efficient stride
- Broader base for a stable platform
- High toe spring and more rigid forefoot for improved responsiveness
- Road-ready durability from AHARPLUS outsole